Express delivery services added to UK Apple Online Store
One of the things I love about ordering from the Apple Online Store is that in most cases I can expect my order to arrive within a couple of days. Even just before Christmas last year, when most of the UK was covered in snow and many other companies were struggling to deliver items at all, I received an order within 24 hours. So when I saw Apple advertising a new express delivery service I was curious to know what it involved.
Announced on the 11th of April, the new service offers a greater range of delivery options:
- Postal Delivery – £2.50 Delivered within 3-7 business days after shipping
- Carrier Delivery – £3.50 Delivers within 3-7 business days after shipping
- Express Shipping – £5.00 Delivers 1-3 days after shipping
- Pre-Noon Delivery – £10.00 Delivers 1-3 days after shipping, guaranteed before Noon
- Pre-10:30am Delivery – £10.00 Delivers 1-3 days after shipping, guaranteed before 10:30am
- Pre-9:00am Delivery – £15.00 Delivers 1-3 days after shipping, guaranteed before 9:00am
- Evening Delivery – £15.00 Delivers 1-3 days after shipping, guaranteed after 5pm
- Saturday Delivery – £20.00 Delivers guaranteed on a Saturday (3-9 days later, depending on the calendar)
It’s worth noting that orders over £80 are still delivered for free. Look out for the “Edit Delivery Option” on the checkout page to choose when you want to receive your order.