Adobe release Photoshop Touch for iPad 2
On the first day of the 2012 Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona, Adobe has announced the availability of Photoshop Touch – a new photo editing app for the iPad 2. Priced at £6.99 ($9.99), Photoshop Touch brings core features from the company’s industry-standard desktop software, including: selection tools, adjustments and filters, to Apple’s second-generation tablet.
From the App Store description:
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
For more information about Photoshp Touch visit Adobe’s website.